Great Trading Strategies

The 9:30am GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5603
Exit Price: 1.5523

Trade length: 0 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Great thread!

Thanks for the post bweinstock,

I am glad I can help the community. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or contribute. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late update folks.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade, the 3pm GBP/USD long trade, or the AU open EUR/USD short trade today.

That’s all for this Monday. Have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning. :slight_smile:

Good morning all,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3200
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3260
TP: 1.3180

Based on current price action, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP this morning. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3200
Exit Price: 1.3180

Trade length: 1 bar

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price:1.3033
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.3073
TP: 1.3023

Based on current price movement, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The AU open EUR/USD short trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3033
Exit Price: 1.3023

Trade length: 3 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all for today friends. Good luck in the overnight session and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning friends,

Hopefully you were able to make a profit during last night’s down move :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5463
S/L: 1.5437
TP: 1.5473

Happy trading!

The conditions also lined up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.2984
S/L: 1.3024
TP: 1.2974

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

We are still in the 3pm GBP/USD long trade until 7:30pm CST.

Good luck!

The 3pm GBP/USD long trade and the AU open EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L. That’s all for today; have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning fellow traders,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3020
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3080
TP: 1.3000

Happy trading!

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade, but we are still in the 7am EUR/USD short trade until 11am CST.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3020
Exit Price: 1.3000

Trade length: 5 bars

Next trade: the 12:30am GBP/USD long trade.