TP: 1.5498

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5488
Exit price: 1.5498

Trade length: 0 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

The conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade. That’s all for today. Have a great evening and I will update the board in the morning! :slight_smile:

Good morning all,

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3068
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3128
TP: 1.3048

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

YAY, for once my analysis was the same as yours :smiley: So hopefully this time I can make a profit AWE :smiley:

That’s good to hear PureMuscle, I’m glad that it is finally working out for you :slight_smile:

Speaking of which, the 7am EUR/USD short trade reached TP today. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.3068
Exit Price: 1.3048

Trade length: 2 bars
Profit: 20 pips ($200)

Because of the market’s early closure today, we only have one other trade today.

Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Tradetilidie, so very sorry to ask this again (I know I did previously), but what timezone are your times in again? :slight_smile:

I believe he is 1 hour behind EST or Eastern. One easy way to tell what time in your area is the post time above your avatar and name.

Like here for instance: Today 12:10 PM

Thanks :slight_smile: So that means his time is currently 11:20AM?

Yep! So for him, it’s currently 11:41am while here in EST land, it’s 12:41.

Right, I am in the EST and it is 12:55 right now and would be 11:55 in his time zone.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade today. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5496
Exit: at the open of the 3pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5466
TP: 1.5506

Happy trading!

Yes, that is correct :slight_smile:

Thank you very much good sir! :smiley: A great way to end the week with a cool 10 pips courtesy of tradetilidie :smiley:

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5496
Exit Price: 1.5506

Trade length: 3 bars
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That’s all for the week friends. Have a fantastic weekend away from FX (if you can resist ;)), and I will update the board on Monday as usual.

Good morning fellow traders,

Hopefully you enjoyed your weekend and are ready for this short week in FX trading. :slight_smile:

The conditions lined up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.3023
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: 1.3083
TP: 1.3003

Based on current price action, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. However, we are still in the 7am EUR/USD short trade until 11am CST.

The 7am EUR/USD short trade did not reach TP or S/L, but the conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5519
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5489
TP: 1.5529

Happy trading!

The 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade was stopped out. Next trade: the 3pm GBP/USD long trade.