Great Trading Strategies

[/B]

Thats great to know but a bit obvious because using that level of risk management you would have been exterminated by now. Strategy works for you but not something I would ever consider using for the above reason.

The AU open EUR/USD trade did not reach TP or S/L. That’s all folks; have a great evening, good luck in tonight’s session, and I will update the board in the morning :slight_smile:

Good morning all,

Hopefully you were able to pick up a bit of profit during last night’s bull move :slight_smile:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Be sure to keep an eye open for your points of S&R today as ways to pick up some extra pips both buying and selling as the bulls are looking to pick up steam, but the bears have not let go of the market yet.

Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions did not line up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5339
Exit: at the open of the 3:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5309
TP: 1.5349

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this one with a lower lot size.

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade, but we are still in the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade until 3:30pm CST.

Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.

Good morning all,

Sorry for the the late update, but the conditions did not line up for the AU open EUR/USD short trade yesterday. Also, the conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning.

Due to the short trading day today, we will only have once other trade. Next trade: the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade.

Sorry for the late update folks, but the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade conditions lined up and the trades reached TP. Here is how the trade played out:

Entry Price: 1.5289
Exit Price: 1.5299

Trade length: 1 bar
Profit: 10 pips ($100)

That is the last trade of the week friends. Have a great weekend, enjoy the holiday on Monday, and I will update the board on Tuesday.

Cheers! :):):slight_smile:

Good morning all,

Hopefully you enjoyed your long weekend away for FX and, maybe, got caught up on studying various charts :wink:

The conditions did not line up for the 7am EUR/USD short trade this morning. Next trade: the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade.

Hey tradetilidie (cool username by the way )
I just came across your thread. Ready to start reading it from the beginning. Thats a lot of pages.
Anyway, I assume this scalp strategy is still working?

Hi there-

Seems like this has changed or is it still valid?
What is the latest one you are following?
Still on the beginning pages.
Thanks

Sorry about the previous post. (You can tell, I just started participating in forums)

TRadeTilIDie
Can you please tell if this is still valid, pairs and time frames.
Seems like there is an update.

The conditions lined up for the 9:30am GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5346
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: 1.5306
TP: 1.5366

Happy trading!

Hello Amanfx, thanks for the post and welcome to BabyPips :slight_smile:

Here are the setups for each of the trades (all traded on a 30M interval):

7am EUR/USD short trade:
Entry conditions: if the 6:30am CST bar closes up, enter short at 7am CST
Exit: at the open of the 11am CST bar
S/L: .0060
TP: .0020

9:30am GBP/USD long trade:
Entry conditions: if the 9am CST bar closes up, enter long at 9:30am CST
Exit: at the open of the 6:30pm CST bar
S/L: .0040
TP: .0020

12:30pm GBP/USD long trade:
Entry conditions: if the 12 noon bar closes down, enter long at 12:30pm CST
S/L: .0030
TP: .0010

3pm GBP/USD long trade:
Entry conditions: if the 2:30pm CST bar closes down, enter long at 3pm CST
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: .0026

AU open EUR/USD short trade:
Entry conditions: if the 3:30pm CST bar closes up, enter short at 4pm CST
Exit: at the open of the 7:30pm CST bar
S/L: .0040

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

One question for you TradeTilIDie
I am guessing that hedging is not allowed for your account. Well, all of the GBP/USD positions are long anyway. So never mind.
Also, three entries in the same pair, at a distance of approx. 3 hours each. How does that work out? You keep adding to the positions even if they are going negative?

Thanks

All of these trades are independent of each other (they are all individual trades). In the case that you are still in a position with a pair, and the conditions line up for another trade in that pair, you will simply open a new position at the open of the specified bar with the pre-determined S/L and TP.

Hopefully that clears it up for you :slight_smile:

It is very attractive to what you have posted here.
I am not questioning your strategy(I notice the success rate), I am Just curious how do you come up with SL or TP points? or If togo long or short for a certain pair at a certain time.
Thanks a lot for all your time for helping others.
Really appreciated.

These S/L and TP points are determined based on statistical data as to which entry and exit times are best. The backtesting software I use is Quantum Charts and the place the live trades on the MetaTrader 4 platform.

The conditions lined up for the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade. Here is the setup:

Entry Price: 1.5348
S/L: 1.5318
TP: 1.5358

Based on current price levels, I recommend taking this trade with a lesser lot size.

Good luck!

The conditions did not line up for the 3pm GBP/USD long trade, but we are still in the 12:30pm GBP/USD long trade until 3:30pm CST.

Next trade: the AU open EUR/USD short trade.