Great Trading Strategies

The conditions for the gbp/usd long trade at 1230cst/130est did not line up. The next Trade is the AU open Eur/Usd short trade.

The AU open trade did line up tonight but never hit the stop loss or take profit. Closed my trade at the start of the 730pm cst bar as the strategy said with about a 7 pip loss. Had a 47 pip loss total today using these strategies. I guess tomorrow is another day.

I guess ill update. The 7am cst eur/usa short trade did not line up today. The 1230pm cst gbp/usa long trade did line up and hit the take profit of 10 pips on the next bar. Next up is the AU open short trade.

The AU short trade did not line up. See ya tomorrow.

We’re in!
EUR/USD short trade, UK time 13:00.
Entry 1.32158

Indeed! I see the low on that candle as 1.31972. So close to the TP.

I would see that the EURUSD touching the flat levels of 1.3210 in the US closing sessions which all depends on the volatility present in the markets.

The gbp/usa long trade did not line up. Next is the AU open.

The AU open short trade did not line up

The conditions for the 730am cst E/U trade did not line up.

Good cuz i def slept in this morning

Tradetilidie are you still out there?

Hi tradetilidie,
Can you clarify your system in details?

He has detailed it in the first few pages then some updates later. I followed this thread the whole time he was posting it but afraid he no longer posts on the forum.

I have one questions, can anybody tell me that Is there the most profitable Forex trading strategy available?

I found this forex trading strategy works for me and I believe very much in the main principle of the strategy. Here is a short video on how they trade the bank trading startegy

There are several trading strategies, but trader should figure out which one is the best. I believe, one great deal to go is to learn some reliable trading strategies that have been believed to be an effective way to lessen the chances of risks and losses in an investment portfolio.

Each trader is different and hence his trading style will also depends on his own Analytic skills and experience that he has in the Forex markets.

A good trader is one who is able to analyze his own past trades and see where he went wrong and what decisions he has taken leading into a loss.

Being able to control loss is also a part of successful trading strategy :slight_smile:

If you want to make money in forex trading you need to have a soundly based forex trading strategy.

Is there anyone out there still using the stategies discussed in this thread??
If so could you post a quick summary of the three main ones?