Greeting to all!

Hello everyone, My name’s Jasper, I’ve married, so hope to learn much thing from u ! Thanks !

1 Like

Hi Jasper.
Hopefully what you’re hoping to learn is not marriage-related

5 Likes

Hello Jasper! :smiley: I’m super happy for you for being married! :slight_smile: Haha. Welcome to the BabyPips community! :slight_smile: Are you a newbie too?

Yeah, Im a newbie. Many thanks to you !

Oh! :smiley: It’s great you stumbled upon this site. Haha. :stuck_out_tongue: Have you checked out the school of pipsology yet? It’s super helpful! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hello @Natejasper

I love the execution of this…

Hi Everyone
I’m Married (now that that’s out of the way)… I hope to learn a lot etc etc LMFAO

Bloody priceless,
if we had a picture frame on this forum… I WOULD FRAME THIS RESPONSE :stuck_out_tongue:

now on the off chance that you are here (which is CLEARLY… THE BEGINNER MARRIAGE SECTION of babypips) to ask a marital question hehe

Mate go ahead
I’m an Expert… I’ve done my time… 15 years hard labour and married to the woman that i love

go ahead mate, what’s your question ?
she doesn’t like you trading forex because you’re wasting your money and you just lost $300 which she could have spent on shoes… right

Mate… Manage your risk more correctly
When you lose $300… YOU DON’T TELL HER LOL

When you win $500 , you tell her you Won $200… KNOWING THAT SHE’LL SPEND IT ON SHOES
you then buy the shoes and you become the husband of the year
she will then remind you , every time she puts the shoes on that you are the best husband in the world hehe

and… YOU STILL PROFITED $300
this is called having a Marital Stop Loss

Any other questions ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Next weeks lesson : how to take that $300 and leverage it , so that going out to restaurants is already paid for :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi Jasper! Welcome to the forums!

Don’t forget to check out the School of Pipsology. It has everything you need to get started. :slight_smile:

Good luck and don’t be afraid to ask questions here in the forums, we have a lot of friendly traders here.

1 Like

Married life has its own importance as it makes a man more mature. You have to work hard for the happiness of your better half and upcoming family. It is the most inspirational part of life for everyone. I wish all of the married members, a happy and prospere married life.

Hello Jasper, welcome to the forum!

Hello and welcome to the forum babypips. Babypips always welcome the new traders warmly as it is consisted of the traders from all around the world who are willing to build strong relations with fellow traders. Best of luck for your future traders as well. Thank you!

Welcome to babypips, Jasper. How has your trading been so far? Are you going through the school or are you trading already? :slight_smile: