Greetings and plenty of profits to you too

Hello, this is Bulut from Istanbul. I struggled a bit to join the forum. Due to slow DNS from Turkey, I couldn’t message under the name FXMentalist. I joined because a few topics in the forum matched my perspective on forex. I’ve been in the forex business for 25 years. Writing in forums used to be exhausting in the past. The rules of this forum seem to filter out that situation. Although my English is very weak, I hope I can contribute when it comes to the language of forex, which is charts and numbers. Wishing you all plenty of profits.

3 Likes

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello.
thank you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you here :wink:

1 Like

Thank you.
Any place with great people is beautiful.

1 Like

I wish you many 0% drawdown trades

1 Like

Thanks for the nice wishes.
It is necessary to make 3x and 4x transactions to minimize the risk, but even they have risks.
It’s all our dream… :slight_smile:

Hello, and welcome Bulut, looking forward to receiving your expert opinions :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome, Bulut! Don’t worry about your English :wink: Your expertise in forex is what truly matters here. Looking forward to your insights and contributions.

1 Like

Glad to have you among us, Bulut. Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Amy95 , Profitpilot
Thank you.
Forex is indeed an intriguing world, where sometimes even those with little knowledge can earn a lot. However, the satisfaction of knowing what you’re doing can surpass the gains.

:slightly_smiling_face: Hi Bulut, nice to have you here, i would love to learn from your 25 years experience…

1 Like

Could you please share with me the meaning of this chart?

This is one of the biggest puzzles of forex. Even though you have both bought and sold all 4 currencies, you still incur profit and loss. The operation of buying GBPUSD, buying USDJPY, and selling GBPJPY is the 3-currency version of this. By opening any of the 4-part transactions in the picture and observing for a while, you can see the formation of profit and loss. However, this may sometimes be very slow. Then, when market balances suddenly change, your profit or loss changes as well.

Thank you Bulut for the explanation. Have you consistently traded in the way you stated above? Is the performance of each pair always the same? I have never tried trading simultaneously with 3 pairs or 4 pairs. I once tried basket trading with 2 pairs that were negatively correlated with each other, but what I found was that even though the 2 pairs were calculated to be negatively correlated with each other, in reality their performance was not necessarily the same… so it ended in a loss :expressionless:

Many people are seeking the answer to these sequences. They are seen as a way to make profits without losses. Although it’s not exactly like that, it’s akin to the slow-motion bullet in the Matrix. I’ve spent many years believing that there must be an answer.

1 Like

Do you mind to share, did you wait for some kind of momentum on the market, open market time, or another confirmation? or you just hop in just like that?

“This is not an easy topic. But it’s necessary to start from somewhere. It might be time to try different things apart from opening trades in a single direction. Your trades sometimes wait for a long time. Therefore, you may need a swap-free account and a high leverage account. Understanding this topic requires understanding the analysis of money first. I’ve started taking a few steps in the link below. In these trades, there is ultimately a direction. So, there is a possibility of error. But they are safer compared to normal FX trades.”

1 Like

Hello and welcome, Bulut! Looking forward to seeing your contributions!

1 Like

Welcome! I hope you’re having a great time here and see you around.

1 Like