Greetings and Salutations

Greetings, all! I am fairly new to the world of forex. I’ve read a few books here and there, did some of the course on this site, and even watched some training videos on Udemy. However, I’ve never actually invested anything yet. I’m hoping to do so before the end of this year. Of course I’m filled with consternation so I want to further educate myself before risking anything. I feel like just taking one or two of the most active pairs and diligently studying them would be a wise thing to do. I firmly believe in patterns as what really controls the market are people and their reactions, their caprice. I’ve always felt psychology was the most important part of the markets - forex, stock, futures, etc. At the end of the day if you can comprehend people’s mindset, it should make successful investing that much easier.

Just a thought.

4 Likes

@Prog_Snob you are welcome here. I am like you. I have been reading lots of books and articles about forex and Forex Trading. Trading demo accounts for some while now but never trade actively. That will change in a month or two. But, having a working (trading) plan in place is giving me some reassurance that all will be well. Yeah, I have attended few trading courses and taken online masters classes but live trading is the ultimate. I will give it a try and see how it works. I am determined to make it work out successfully though.
Welcome to the forum and always know that you are never alone.
Best wishes

2 Likes

@Nurudeen_2019x Thanks for the warm welcome. Feel free to message me anytime.

1 Like

Congratulations you are on the right forum

1 Like

@olamisure Is that a rarity here or something?

Helloooo @Prog_Snob! :blush: Welcome welcome to BP! :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I hope that we could help each other learn more about forex. :smiley: Good luuuck!

Welcome to the community, Prog_Snob! I hope to see more of you here. :slight_smile: Good luck!

Welcome to babypips @Prog_Snob! Are you going through the school of pips here? :blush:

@ria_rose I hope so, too. @baemax023 Thank you! @CoinLady I started it briefly but I’m also going through a video on Udemy.

1 Like