Greetings everyone, looking for partnership

Pure and simple, I’m at this point in my journey where I’ve collected alot of experience and knowledge, and don’t talk to nearly enough people. It’s important for me to get even better, I’d like to have a mutually beneficial partnership, that could be from casual to serious, whatever you’re comfortable with.
Thank you for your time.
Some details: I’m doing Intraday and Swing trading, not an investor nor algo-high frequency. I trade Crypto-Forex or anything I feel confident I can. I’m Greek, I have free time(mostly spent on trading), I’m not politically correct or have any patience for that, I’m capable of having fun/being a professional, I like trading but also money, I’m doing this, this way because it has worked well in other industries for me(and the other guy). I’m honest. I don’t discriminate, whoever you are if you can trade we can talk.

Anyone interested can shoot me a PM, I’ll share more after that.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! I hope you find what you’re looking for here and connect with others who can help you on your journey.

First thing first, welcome to the forum! And what kinda mutual partnership do you look for?

A trading partner you can ask whatever questions as regards trading? Babypips got you covered, if you got any questions ask them out and you get replies from all level of traders.

Warm regards,

Ayọ