Greetings everyone!

Hello, fellow traders!

I am an aspiring trader from Belarus looking to improve my performance. I have two dayjobs and see forex as a hobby.
I have been in forex since late 2017. Before that I got interested in the “binary options” scam, just like people usually do - some beginner’s luck, then some loss and then trying to figure out how things work.
BO background got me stuck on the “strategy” thing, thinking that it’s the most important part of trading. But as I moved to forex and started reading stuff, I understood how much it is about risk management and money management, discipline and psychology. And I like that a lot about
From early 2018 I started reading Nial Fuller’s website (the free stuff) and tried to learn from him. So now I stick to his approach - looking at daily or 4hour candles, s/r levels and candle patterns to enter trades that usually last from 1-2 to 10-12 days. I understand the limitations of this approach, but I also think that it is good for training discipline.
Here at BabyPips I hope to learn and apply new stuff about trading as well as get some feedback on my trades. For that purpose I will start my topic in trading journals to expose each of my trades and will post a link to it here.

So, I am happy to be here and glad to meet you, guys! Wish you all a successful trading journey!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, @djpFXlover! :slight_smile:

Welcome!!!

2 Likes

Thanks, @ScottyCarsonMVP!

Ok, here is my trading journal topic I mentioned. No journal entries yet, but posted the description of what I am trading.

hi,
welcome to the forum
i am currently restarting my forex journey after a failed first attempt , i am looking forward to reading your journal it sounds very interesting.

1 Like

thanks, @paulap! hope we will have a fruitful discussion!

2 Likes

That is why we are all here I think :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome , hope everything will be fine and great.

i like the style that you have described and am going to look into the site you said.

hi and welcome :slight_smile: to babypips!