Greetings from the east coast of the usa

Hello Everyone, My name is Andrew Cuffy. I live on the East Coast of The United States of America. I have a full time job in corporate America and I have my own clothing brand. I recently started trading and I love it. I’m learning daily and plan to help others as I learn more. God Bless You All!

1 Like

Good Luck Brother

Great mindset. Hope you are successful.

Forex trading comes differently for different traders. The type of trading that I do might not be that beneficial for others. Instead of following someone completely, one must focus on making decisions on their own. Go for complete improvement because when you improve yourself, you come out as a skilled trader.

This is great that you are learning everyday and never lift your focus off your primary source of income. When you will gain experience in trading then only you should try to pursue it as a second business.

Welcome to the community, Andrew. Good luck on your fx trading journey. Hope to hear more from you.

Good to see a happy trader and the one who’s willing to learn. This is one attribute that’s missing in most newbies. Once you’re done learning, don’t rush into live trading. Instead, open a demo account with a broker and choose from the platforms like MT4 & 5 to practice your strategies and skills.