Greetings Gentlemen!

Hi guys, my is ezeh I’m an investor who just want to be successful. :pray:

I’m going in to a retail trading market to build my capital for other physical business ideas.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, Ezeh. Earning from fx won’t come easy. You have to put in the hard work in learning which may take some time. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

welcome to baby pips forum, have a good journey to be successful from there. good luck

Ooooh. :smiley: Haha. As an investor, what other markets are you currently looking into? :blush: Anyway, welcoooome! :smiley: It might take a few years before you get capital for other businesses if you solely rely on forex. But I’m sure you’d manage if you have other sources of income too! :blush: Good luuuck!

Welcome ezeh! There are no simple ways to make money in forex. Take your time learning and get all the required skills to be successful in this journey. Good luck!

Thank You, on it, My grind will pay.

Thanks i have been doing just that, for i know is how much i learn that gives me the ability to earn much too

2 posts in 11 months - obviously you’re not “Rushing things” :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey Ezeh! Wishing you the best of luck on your journey!

1 Like