Greetings... New member

Newly registered. Searching for a new path has led me here, like many of you. May this experience be as fruitful as possible. Thank you!

Hello and welcome! If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. It’s the best place to start for newbies. See you around and good luck!

its a good suggestion , psychology of school is really important. hope for the best

you can start with psychology of school which is the best source to bring all basic knowledge and experience.

Welcome to the community, @Agent_J. Just remember to put in the hard work and focus on learning as much as you can. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcoooome! :blush: Forex can definitely be a new path for you. :blush: Haha. It would be exciting but challenging though! :sweat_smile: I hope you’re up for that. :smiley: Have you started with the school here already? :blush:

welcome to the Forex world , have a very wonderful and exciting journey . good luck

Hello and welcome! I’m wishing you luck in your trading journey! :four_leaf_clover: