Greetings to Everyone

My nickname is Oldtown, I’m just here to try to improve mu trading.
Greetings to everyone.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the Babypips forum

1 Like

never understood your language but guess that it was an welcome introduce , by the way most welcome to baby pips community.

hi and welcome

whats this language ?

Thank you, NaguibSawiris

It’s spanish. However, I do apologize for not using the english. Won’ happen again.

Perhaps you should consider going back and changing the title to English as it might turn some people off as it did me initially. Welcome to the site.

1 Like

good idea - new members cannot do this, but i have edited/translated it for Oldtown myself …

welcome to the forum, @Oldtown! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello Oldtown!
Welcome, and it’s great to see you taking steps to improve your trading. Greetings to you, and best of luck with your trading endeavors! Feel free to ask anything.

Welcome to the community, @Oldtown. Are you trading live already?

Great to have you here in the community! Looking forward to seeing you around and sharing in your trading journey.

Hey all, wtduck here, I am here to learn forex trading, cant wait to be part of this exciting journey - hopefully I create a strong amd consistent mind here :smiley:

Hello and welcome Oldtown! I hope you’re enjoying your time here! See you around and good luck!

Hello and welcome @wtduck! This is really a good place to learn how to trade. Take your time and good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome to the community, @wtduck. Good luck on your fx trading journey.