Greetings to you all!

Hi there,

I am a deaf trainee trader. I have been learning the global financial market for nearly two years. I successfully passed a diploma on professional financial trading last year. I am still practicing on demo accounts, at the moment. I am still not ready to start live-trading yet, directly because I still have not dealt with my psychological issues yet, which is a hugely role in trading skills core. I am doing well this month on demo account with 54 trades (34 wins and 20 losses). I’d have to say that this month is the biggest improvement in my trading performance. I trade on almost any asset classes such as currency pairs, indices, commodities and oil. My short-term trading strategy is Pivot Points/RSI for daytrading. I’d have to say that my focus is on 80% technical and 20% fundamental, especially support/resistance levels and risk-on/risk-off environment.

I’d like to get to know you all! Any comments or any suggestions or any help would certainly be appreciated!

:slight_smile::+1:

3 Likes

Hi and well done for getting as far as you have. Many people don’t bother with demo accounts or the psychological side of things but the fact that you’re working on both of these before going live shows that you have the right attitude. Good luck…

1 Like

Welcome, mate. Read all you can read here. Ask questions and you`ll be answered. Then test yourself in demo trading. And remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose.

1 Like

Hello KerryApollonian! Looks like you’re really building a good foundation and experience before going live. Congratulations with that and I wish you well on your trading journey! Hope you’ll stick around and share with us your trading experiences. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to babypips @KerryApollonian. Congrats on your continued success. Do you plan to start a trading journal here? :blush:

1 Like

Hi, Greetings
My name is Sachin and I am from India :india:
I have been in trading from around 3 years & full time from past 2 years!

I am good doing Swing in forex & Index
Out of 40, 25-35 success rate.
Accuracy fluctuates between 80-94% due to market conditions and politics :sweat_smile::wink:

Pleased to meet you :pray:t2:

Hi Sachin,

It sounds like you are a successfully solid trader. Your success rate is great.

Yes, markets always fluctuate. NZD and CHF are the most volatility stability.

:pray:

Congratulations on your success! Hope you can share with us your trading experiences.