Grit for a newfound passion

Good day everyone!

I am Brylle from the Philippines. I have had the opportunity to learn Forex via BabyPips years ago. All the while my job has taken me and my time hostage for the past few years, I have stopped learning Forex.

Now, albeit my busy schedule and various responsibilities in life, I have kept myself interested in Forex and trading as a whole. I found myself watching videos and reading news articles online with regards to the state of the markets. No matter how busy I was, I have always found Forex trading to be interesting.

So, as of the 28th of November, 2023, I have decided to give trading Forex another go.

I am posting this so that I can refer to this post when I become profitable in trading in the future; a declaration to myself that no matter how busy I am with other stuff, I should have to allocate enough time to learn how to trade forex.

I seek to become a sponge, which absorbs every knowledge and information without ego or bias. In order also for me to hopefully be able to help others in the future as well, as a way of giving back to the BabyPips community that has always had my back when I was lost in my attempt to learn to trade years ago.

Thank you BabyPips,
Thank you BabyPips Community,
I’m glad to be back with grit for my newfound passion.

Sincerely yours,

Brylle M.

3 Likes

Welcome, and best of luck this time.

1 Like

My man :grin:

Welcome back!

I’d recommend a starting a journal here in the forums to track your progress and keep yourself accountable. It’s truly helped me.

Looking forward to your success :beers:

1 Like

Welcome back Brylle! I hope all goes well for you this time. See you around!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you for that tip! I will definitely try using BabyPips’ journal!

Welcome back! I’ve followed a similar path to you, and have come back recently as well. Good luck to you this time around!

1 Like

Best of luck to you too!

you seem to be the same person as TW_Capital, who re-joined the forum only very recently? and why do you keep re-joining the forum with such commercial-sounding usernames? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Perceptive observation flamingoproxy. :clap: I didn’t catch that.

What is this guy up to? :thinking:

2 Likes

OMG!!! Welcome kababayan! :smiley: Super happy to see another Filipino in the community! :blush: If you don’t mind me asking, where are you from in the Philippines? :smiley: Also, good luck with your trading. I’m glad you decided to give it another go. :blush: It definitely won’t be easier than last time, but I hope you power through this time! :blush:

1 Like

Hi ther kababayan! I live in Metro Manila. Best of luck in your trading as well!

Hello there, yep, that’s my account as well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I have used TW_Capital in other forums before, but I have decided to go connect in BP in a more personal level this time using my real name as my username, that’s why I am pushing forward with this account instead, and this time, I’m trying out Premium membership in this account as well. :+1:

Welcome back to the forex journey, Brylle! Keep that determination and we’ll be looking forward to your progress.

1 Like

Just finished reviewing and studying for a second time the Baby Pips School!

Now it’s time to work!

Thank you everyone.

Nice! Congrats and good luck!