'guaranteed profits' forex signal service

Ever been lured into a ‘guaranteed profits’ forex signal service only to be disappointed?

In my early days I did subscribe to a signal service and after a few months, I realized that the service had a poor success rate. Luckily I was able to cancel my subscription and wasn’t locked in for a long period. It is one of the ‘avenues’ a new trader might take thinking that the service provider knows something they don’t but I soon learned never to follow anyone blindly. You have to put in the hard work of learning and experience yourself - no matter who they are.

3 Likes

Nobody’s ever been lured into a “guaranteed profits” signal service without being disappointed, surely?

The people lured into that kind of trap are the ones who don’t ask themselves why the signals would be for sale at all, if they were “guaranteed profitable”?

These are maybe people who also haven’t quite worked out that when there are so many hundreds of signal services around, there’ll always be some that had a good run over the last few months, and those are always the ones being promoted, usually by affiliates and other incentivized people.

There are also people who make the same mistake repeatedly.

That’s a real triumph of hope over experience.

2 Likes

If it seems too good to be true, requires no work, passive income, then most of the time it really is. Don’t waste time on these scheme.

5 Likes

I think at one point when you see the word combination “guaranteed profits’’, you try to avoid this at all costs.
Guaranteed in our endeavor can only be losses:)