Guys I Nedd Help W/ a Broker - REQUOTES

I’m with forex.com, and they’re meta trader platform has been horrable with requotes. When I first opened my acct with them I used their custom platform, and didn’t even know what a requote was (only trading for 3 months), however as soon as I switched to their meta platform the amount of requotes has been disgusting!

If I’m trying to enter/exit a trade, I can get requoted upto 10 times before the deal goes through, and by then half my profit is lost, or my losses are a lot larger then I want them to be.

I should note that my trading hours haven’t changed, and I’m trading on a mini ($10,000/lot) acct, so liquidity, and time of day shouldn’t be an issue.

If you can tell me which of your MT4 brokers have been ok, I’d really appreciate it!

Happy trading!

Jason

I think you can look at sites that shows brokers and what they offer. And even forums like can help a lot, i believe you have had help in this regard. But i cannot stop but wonder, why no one has replied your post yet? Anyways, just do well in your post.

This is 2013 and brokers that still give requotes are not worthy to be patronized. Even brokers like instaforex, profiforex etc. have a standard mt4 platform where you don’t get requotes. If anyone is having an awful time trading with any platform, I suggest you change location now.