Gwazy..is it really the simplest way to trade?

Has anyone tried the new Gwazy platform, claims to be free of Margins, leverage, spreads and other complicated trading terms… so far the demo seems to live up to all the claims. Has anyone else tried it? opened a real account? Windsor is the first to launch it and have a great rep but i wanna know what you all think?

:41::19::30:

don’t know too much about it, don’t own a live account, but i think these two sites could help you:

Join the trading revolution; trade GWAZY.

Windsors Brokers launches GWAZY a Hybrid-Style Trading Platform for OTC Spot Products | Forex Magnates

I tried demo easy and simple. You can define your return on investment in money terms and the same with risk level. It uses one price and you know your target and risk levels before entry. Very good option to limit risk and define profit. I really like it…might open a real account soon and will update you.

hi Rim, I opened an account and i am doing well but did not try to take money out yet but to be honest tried windsor before and never had issues with taking out money. I will update you when i make my first withdrawal. I hope it will be soon :10:

Hi I like demo very easy and simple like they say. I also filled application for real account. I will open account tomorrow and try it. Will also inform you of progress.

Can’t wait, demo was super I can imagine the real.

Hey jhehe try the website straight it also explains good.
After I read I played on demo, really cool. Try it. Go to Windsor site and click on picture that appears, then on get started. The demo is free and u don’t waste time to register and all that stuf.

Is this some sort of scam or what? What the hell is Gwazzy, a broker? Can you guys explain in detail. I think I prefer reading here, than visit any link.

Hey Isrealz i opened account today, its no scam man, gwazy is a new style of trading. i tried demo and today i am on real account. also the company is well repected and also regulated by cysec. they are in market for 25 years.

details are too long, visit their website to know more, but i tell you its simple to use. you place the amount you want to invest, choose the direction of were the market will go and you select the % you want on your investment.

then when you trade a monitor appear and it shows you the progress of your investment. it is fun.

try the demo and you will see.

good luck.

This is my first time hearing about the Gwazy. The name sound ridiculous anyway. If they have been around for 25 years, how come I haven’t heard about this broker or whatever it is. From your explanation, I don’t have to place a trade, all I hav to do is predict the market right? Is this gambling?

Forexlight from what I understand Windsor Brokers has been in the market for 25 years , but Gwazy is just the company that offers the technology. I don’t know much about Gwazy but I have been working with Windsor for a long time now and I have never had an issue with trading or withdrawals.
I had a look at Gwazy platform it looks similar to binary which I also trade with Windsor.

i use gwazy in demo a couple of days. i have some confusion. if i put a 10$ trade and close it before it reach the target level as like 8$. is the 8$ loss trade? or i close the trade after the passing the value of 10$ like 12$ is a profitable trade.plz help.

Hi,
To reply to the main subject, it is really easy to use and very interesting,. I just had 10m introduction on the platform at Chengdu Money Fair expo during my vest to the expo and i feel like i know the platform very well.
As for the question regarding the payout the payout is what net money you will get so if you put 10 as investment you will need to close the trade when payout is above 10 to make profit or wait the trade to close by itself which will depend on the %return you selected so if it was 50% the trade will close when payout is 15$ or when payout is 0 meaning you lost the 10 $.
I have joined a demo competition on Gwazy which Windsor is running and I will update you how it goes.

Hi guys, we now have a Broker in UK that offers Gwazy Platform, MCM FX Ltd. Its easy to trade compared to MT4 and Binary Platforms.

i have tried their demo, it is like binary options i think, but without time expiry.
but what i don"t like bout Gwazy :

1. their stoplosses are so tight, when i place an order in demo, their stoploss, are fixed to around 6.0 pips or more. but not more than 12.0 pips i think,
    2.their min order are $10, to bit high…with a lil bit high min deposit

and i am not so comfortable using this platform , because i rarely trade with binary options,
i better stay with something i understand, forex broker with MT4

I can see why it might appeal to a beginner, but it seems more limiting.

You are better off going to a company that will give you some training so you can learn to use stop loss and take profits well…