Habits of Successful Traders

No experience, but here to read all of this amazing tips from you guys, who knows much more about it! Thanks for sharing your experiences

1 Like

Well done, but success doesnā€™t just happen by chance. Itā€™s influenced by lots of different things, like your upbringing and where you live, and a whole bunch of other factors. So, even though you might not know exactly how you got to where you are, Iā€™m pretty sure there were some tough times along the way. :wink:

1 Like

make sense. u don look old but think old. i mean experienced by old no offense

1 Like

i from experience do believe and have seen and felt the results of no sleep and bad nutrition, simply put you donā€™t think straight your way more emotional about everything ( like getting mad at grass for being grass) kind of level. SLEEP EAT AND PLAY properly or you will lose yourself and your money.

Agreed. once one of my friends told me that trading is the best mentor for life. at first I didnā€™t get it, but after a while, getting more experience with trading I realize trading is not just about technical analysis, back testing and these stuff. as you said sleep, discipline, nutrition and other things matters too.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: What can I say? Youā€™ve covered all the bases :joy: Have you introduced yourself in any of the ā€˜introducing yourselfā€™ topics? Iā€™d like to get to know you.

1 Like

I am not a successful trader (?!) but I think it would be learning + being patient + Being careful about the broker + avoid watching and comparing himself to traders who claim they are making big profits since that is fake

:laughing: i didn introduce ma self but ive sth 4 U :gift: click on gift box :wink:

1 Like

Such creativity :joy:

1 Like

What you said my friend is a summary of what a trader should do. All of them are habits that I myself want to have. Specially being patient.

Also this items can be added to the list:

• Be an optimist but keep your expectations realistic. ā€¦
  • Be patient, persist and learn from your mistakes. ā€¦
  • Discipline is key to successful traders. ā€¦
  • Focus on managing risk and protecting capital. ā€¦
  • A good trader never panics.
1 Like

Good points. Thanks for sharing @Ethan.ishere

thats what nature gives you. R U in2 nature? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello dear Amy!
I do not know what do you mean by a successful trade (it is like saying a gode person!, who and how can someone mark a person good and the other one bad)
But I think learning and accepting are two important fators here!
Learn as much as you can, and acceptall your mistakes and correct them!)
Thatā€™s all I can say right now, maybe you can describe your definition of a successful trader and getting more answers!)
Best Luck/

1 Like

Yes, I am, but I donā€™t have the time for it, you know? Iā€™m working and trading at the same time, so I donā€™t have much time to spend in nature.

1 Like

hmmm gotcha! where R U from? wanna lead U down the garden path :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: CA. And as I can remember you were from NY, correct?

1 Like

yep ill dc you in a few minutes cause i wanna discuss things that cannot be said here :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Weā€™re on direct right now, You know? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Successful traders possess a set of habits that contribute to their consistent performance and profitability. Some key habits that have been observed among successful traders:

1. Continuous Learning
  2. Discipline and Patience
  3. Risk Management
  4. Journaling and Reviewing Trades
  5. Emotional Control
  6. Adaptability
1 Like