Hantec Markets

Hi there my name is Andrew and I am the representative of Hantec Markets here on the forum.

I am here to answer any questions you may have about us and offer support where needed. We also welcome any comments/suggestions you may have, so don’t be shy and post away!

Some of you may not know who we are yet, as we have only recently based ourselves in the UK, so let me tell you a little bit about us in a nutshell:

• Based in London, UK
• Regulated FSA and ASIC
• NDD execution
• MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and Currenex trading platforms
• We offer 50 currency pairs plus Gold and Silver
• Minimum account size $1000
• Trading with micro, mini or standard size lots
• Up to 200:1 leverage
• Hedging and scalping welcome
• All EAs welcomed
• Islamic Accounts available
• Website Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker | FSA Regulated | Hantec Markets

Please note, at present we are not able to accept US “retail customers”

So let me know if I can assist you in any way or if you have any questions, and I will do my best to reply ASAP.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Andrew

I really love your broker. But I cannot trade with your broker. Because of payment method. Bank transfer are not supported from our Bangladesh. :frowning: & Also I haven’t any credit card. :frowning: If your broker will add some more payment method, like moneybookers or NETELLER. Then we will able to join with your broker. Moneybookers & NETELLER also FSA regulated. So what’s the problem with your broker. Even many of FSA regulated broker support this types of payment method.

Hi there. Thanks for your feedback, it’s always appreciated. I’m sorry to hear you are not able to fund a trading account with us due country related funding issues. I can confirm though that we are actively exploring the option of introducing a regulated payment provider such as the ones you mentioned, and therefore hopefully you will be able to join us soon!
If you want to send me your contact details via message I can ask on of our account managers to give you a call and then as soon as we have those payment options available we can notify you.
Thanks again
Andrew

Thanks for your reply. It’s will be very good news for me, if your broker will add this kinds of payment system.:8: Because there are also regulated by FSA. I think if your broker add this payment method, then your clients will be increase day by day. Thanks

Hi There.
Considering you as a broker- do you do micro lots and whats the commisson- looking to open with between 1-2K GBP
Also do you have guardian angel tool with your MT4?

regulated by FSA is not guarantee
With this Regulatory, all americans can’t and banned for join

we have to be careful guys, many moneybooker scam right now…
its really make me dissappointed. I don’t want to lose my money

1000$ is not a small amount, it’s not very simple to start with you…