Happy Corner: Aussie (AUD) pairs

the mood change now…

bad U.S news = risk aversion = aud/usd south… that’s great am still holding my sell order from 1.05 hope to see 1.0115 this week.

As Jim O’Neill of Goldman Sachs (the inventor of the BRIC) says, the Aussie is a currency to sell systematically in the coming years.

The RBA plans a new rates cut and admits the difficulties of the Australian economy. We are on a long-term support for the Aussie, but I’d rather go short on AudJpy.

This pair made a strong clean break below the 1.0200 major psychological support level after the RBA cut interest rates yesterday. However, the 1.0150 area seems to be holding as support also as a long-wicked candle appears to be forming. Will this turn into a doji? And does this mean that AUD/USD could head back up?

I am waiting for a reversal figure to return long. The support of 1.0150 is once again decisive.

elisab so u left me alone now… in the shorting camp?! :stuck_out_tongue:

AUDNZD, the bulls keeps on showing their strength: buy on each retracement… target 1.25

George Soros’ Aussie short - scream and shout will.i.am ft britney spears - YouTube

Clear break of the support 1.0150 and triggered stop loss. Now it is going to fall down to 0.987!

After closing below parity for the first time since mid-2012, AUD/USD looks like it’s ready for a retracement. The 1.0100 handle is a good spot not only because it’s near the 50% Fib, but the area had also served as support in early March. Do you think that the Aussie will reach the level or will the pair continue to drop without retracing?

pull back is expected all the way. coz of profit takers n lower time frame 1h n 4h…
but…

give it some months n u will surprise of which level aud/usd will reach…

0.9000?!!! maybe :wink:

Hi, what can you say about the AUD/USD support and resistance?
I have short Aussie at 0.99838 , and think to close it at 0.96200 or I should wait till 0.9500 ?
wich is the next support level ?

Only the minutes of the RBA of May 21st will be able to reverse the trend, but according to Ichimoku this is a long term bearish signal.

if u decide to play it long long term as investor style, target at least 0.9000, but u need to have balls to withstand any expected pull back :wink:

my 2 cents… lol

My pending order was executed at 0.98200 and now still droping :37:

Happypip, i agree with you, it´s a perfect crab pattern, it should retrace to 1.0115. Will see

Hah, yeah, the potential for a large pullback seems quite inevitable considering the recent price move. It’ll be interesting! :wink:

Break on the support of 0.9870: game over for the Aussie…?

Tomorrow: minute of the last Rba meeting: is a new rebound possibile for the Aussie??

I don’t mean to be a buzzkill for y’all Aussie bears out there, but AUD/USD is currently sitting right on a strong support level around the .9750 area. Stochastic on the daily time frame has reached the oversold area, suggesting that the pair is ready to bounce soon.