Happy Corner: Aussie (AUD) pairs

The Aussie is currently finding support at the .9400 major psychological area, which has been serving as a pretty good support for the pair this week. Targeting the .9480 area could still give you a couple of pips especially if you place tight stop losses right below the major handle.

Bottom signals from the Aussie, and a hammer yesterday…

The strengthening of the Aussie is going on and, as expected, it takes advantage of the excess of negative sentiment of the last Cot report.

Is AUD/USD ready to sell off again? The pair seems to have broken below the .9700 major psychological level and has finished retesting the area. However, stochastic is pointing upwards, suggesting that Aussie bulls could push the pair back above the former support level. Do you think this pair is headed north?

Think a crown is in the making and it will eventually go up.

A bullish cypher harmonic pattern is possibly forming on the hourly chart.

LONG AUDUSD 0.9390-0.9400
SL 40pips
TP1 100pips
TP2 200pips

The first attempt to rise in the Aussie has been dammed by the 20-days moving average. However, a bottom is forming, according to our view in the short period.

61.8% of correction completed on the hourly charts, time to come back long?

I should listen you body, i had opened position at 0.99838 and you told me to wait few months, its happend just in one ! :slight_smile:
how ever next time :slight_smile:

actually it was the best trade in my life i short since 1.0500 n i closed it before one week or so… with 1000 pips…

anyway look for another chance to short… it will keep dropping just dont short it directly look for proper pull back before shorting…

The short entry seems very dangerous to me at the moment, and the hedge funds are all short, at least according to the Cot report…I would prefer to accumulate the Aussie, in a contrarian optic.

Rebound attempts…at least on EurAud!

If you can’t get enough of the comdoll selloff, then this setup is for you! If the Aussie continues to gain ground against the dollar, then we might see AUD/USD reach the 38.2% and 50% Fib levels near a previous support area. Stochastic is just above the oversold area so I think we can afford to wait before we short this setup.

The fall of EurAud is going on, enough space till 1.38.

Wave of Wolfe completed on AudUSd, now target at 0.967.

Heads up, Aussie bears! A quick bounce could be in the cards as AUD/USD has formed a bullish divergence on its 4-hour time frame, so y’all be careful with your short positions, aight? The bounce has already shown a bit of momentum as stochastic crossed up and the pair is testing the .9200 resistance once more.

May I know the value you set for the stochestic?

Hi All
just started trading after finishing the awesome babypips school, and i noticed this setup - thought id share / get some thoughts?

sorry for the bad pic - heres a larger one:

AUD / USD 30min
head and shoulders has broken the neck line, and the price is in a consolidation phase now

thinking of placing a sell at 0.91650
target of 0.91000

1 Like

well seems i sux at pics :wink:

Bye Bye Aussie…