Happy Corner: Aussie (AUD) pairs

A small correction at AUD / USD has ended, and now it will continue to move down. Stochastic rested, gained strength for the impulse down. The price almost did not rise. Now AUD / USD is under the Tenkan line, and above Kijun. A break below Kijun will be a sell signal.

Н4

Looking at the Weekly chart of AUDUSD, it appears that the momentum down is continuing

audusd weekly august 25

Some charts that I use for looking ahead are weekly charts comparing a couple of different indicators for the AUS pairs. Sometimes a comparison chart will indicate which pairs to be interested in and which ones to avoid.

This first one is the MFI indicator

This one is momentum

This one is RSI

As you can see there are different things to analyze before making decisions to enter any trade.

I actually make quite a few of these different charts and attempt to glean some insights from them.

Keep in mind that these are weekly charts.

I hope those will be of some assistance.

One more that I should have included is the ADX, as it shows trend strength and is revealing as to what we can expect

AUD/USD - down she goes

Look at this :

Any comments ?

Companies falling over everywhere… Holden (GM) have just (today) closed their doors in Australia after building and selling cars since the 1940’s… Multiple Kmart’s closing their doors… Many Restaurants including Jamie Oliver’s and Heston Blumenthal’s have gone bankrupt… New Vehicle sales at their lowest this century… not to mention the CoronaVirus exposure and China’s economic shutdown…

I could go on and on…Only safe employment is a cushy Public Sector post…

AUD and the Australian Economy starting to stagger like a drunken sailor…

Is the Australian Economy falling rapidly ?

The music is slowing so rapidly… I don’t hear a thing…

AUD is very weak at the moment. I wonder when it will ever bounce back?

I would say soon but I appear not to be alone in thinking this - 87% are long AUDJPY. It’s more likely to go sideways a for a while then retrace.

AUD/USD Bull Run in Full Effect!

1 Like

I’ve been looking at this pair for a couple of days too. I actually am trying to do some kind of fundamental analysis on it since technical doesn’t really work.

I am loving or should I say I have been showing lots of love to the GBPAUD of late… with good results… That pair sure can move… :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone. Looking at daily chart it looked like AUD/USD was ready to start a pullback 3 September. Seemed like it had started until the market tanked for a couple days. Did that scare off shorts? New at this, trying to figure things out.

good review thanks

AUD/USD Price Analysis: Sellers attack 0.7150 on the break of weekly support line.

Markets are moving between risk on-off sentiments. What you guys think of the coming week for AUD?

We believe the LT (long term) downtrend in Aussie is not over yet due to recent rate cut by RBA, making short AUD a preferred strategies for carry traders due to the rate differential. Keep AUD/NZD, AUD/CAD in your watch list too…

Thank you for answering. Yes, I had a profit on AUD/NZD the day RBNZ announced their cash rate decision.

1 Like