Happy Corner: Kiwi (NZD) pairs

Attached a 100 pip trailing stop to the GBPNZD trade. Presently the railing stop has locked 110 pips.

My GBPNZD trade hit TP and earned me +300 pips

This trade compensated my previous 5 losses.

Done for the week.

Nice call on the GBP/NZD short. Have you seen Best Forex Trading System this month? It takes advantage of huge GBP/NZD trends such as this one :slight_smile:

Winner: January’s Best Forex Trading System | Forex Blog: Art of Automation

Yes. That thread by pipcompounder includes my posts also. Now my trade is closed and grabbed +300 pips.

Will the broken 0.8475 candle be the next support for NZDUSD on it’s way to 0.8800 ???

This trade is not actually a technical trade.

I am placing a pending order to Short GBPNZD at 1.8180 based on following fundamentals.

1. Yesterday’s NZD retail sales data came out as better than expected
  2. Today’s GBP retail sales data released as worst than expected.

Assumption

Both fundamentals together may take GBPNZD to new lows.

I am not that much concerned about fundamentals. Hence I am placing a pending order to short below recent consolidation.

EURNZD seems to make another high.

Entered long on EURNZD based on above post

nice charts Bijoymj,I wonder if it will bounce off 1.58998,surly the kiwi must weaken soon.

Seems NZDUSD turns it’s head towards south !!!

As much as I’d like to not look at the Kiwi for weeks, spotting another setup is a good way to get over my recent NZD/USD loss. The pair is currently testing the .8550 area, which is near the neckline of a rough head and shoulder pattern. Remember to wait for a breakout before you short this pair!

Went long on GBPNZD at 1.8300 as below.

Yeap. Stopped out. Still bullish. Watching for an upward breakout of current consolidation.

Shorted NZDUSD again at 0.8475

Presently my long trade on EURNZD is up by 150 pips. Moving my SL to BE

Presently my Short NZDUSD trade is up by 100 pips. So moved SL to BE @ 0.8475

Presently the Long EURNZD trade is up by 200 pips. Moved SL to 1.5898 locking 100 pips.

First, thanks to babypips that creates this site for people like me to benefit. You and fx-man trading it so simple and direct. I have been trading live for about 6months now. First put in $500.
I lost that. Then put 1000. And tried a Robot, Lost that. Then put in another $5000, and said to myself if I lose this,
then I’ m done with forex but right now the account has reduced to $4400.
I would like to have both you as my mentor in trading forex.
Please, your advice will be appreciated

Trade closed by hitting moved Stop Loss. Gained +100 pips

Trade went almost 150 pips above. So I moved SL to 0.8375 locking +100 pips.

In chart you may see it as Short @ 0.8375. Please read it as 0.8475