Happy December Traders ☃️🎄

df

Can’t believe it’s December 1st already. 2022 felt like the fastest year to me :joy: It really finished in the blink of an eye. I know that most of us take a break from trading in the holiday season :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Or maybe you want to catch some moves during the year end :thinking: You can share your plans on the thread whether it’s vacation, family time or just me time :blush: Happy December once again!

4 Likes

Love the enthusiasm! :blush: Happy happy December everyone! :smiley: Hahaha. 2022 will be over soon and I just hope 2023 would be much better. Although, given the current situation of economies, I doubt it. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Always love this time of the year. The man, the myth and the fantasy, Love the magic creates by the concept of Santa and North pole.

it’s time to watch my favorites Movie collection. Everything related to Christmas. Every year the list gets bigger. Love the snow and the magic.

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone.

3 Likes

I love Christmas! This year I’m working on making some new memories with my kiddos. I usually trade up until maybe the week before Christmas, then take time off to focus on family.

3 Likes

I really hope that the economic situation will get better in 2023😅

Sounds good :blush: It’s my favourite season as well.

1 Like

Merry christmas to you too :blush:

Same here :blush: Merry Christmas in advance

1 Like

Been a year of progress but my word it’s flown by! Hopefully moving through and onto an even better year next year!

1 Like

@cashisking86 Same here my friend :blush:This year really went by fast. And hope we get good things in the next year as well.

Merry Christmas to y’all !!!

1 Like

@Forexkhid Merry Christmas to you too :blush:

thanks hope trading is going on well?? :blush: