Happy to be here

hi Everyone am happy to be here

Welcome. You can start your learning journey by pressing the green education button above. Enjoy your time here.

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey on there.

lots of educational elements in there , hope you will feel awesome. have a very good journey . happy trading

education is really important , no way to deny but besides this it is really important to trade in a practice account , otherwise the result of trading could be useless.

have you finished any kind of basic level of trading ?

Practising and experimenting on a demo account is part of the learning process. I spent the first eight months of my education developing a strategy that worked for me, and for remedying the mistakes I made until I was comfortable with progressing to a live account.

Which was, and still is, a whole new ballgame, because emotional control management is another key to eventual success. I spent one year taking my strategy apart, trying out new strategies, and managing a $60 account with the aim not to get blown out. That taught me a lot about risk and money management, and also a strict emotional control over losing trades. As for winning trades, my technique is profitable, but not cutting edge,

As at today my strategy process is sound, profitable, and which I follow for every trade I make. I still have a lot more to learn - as the FX market never stops challenging me.

That, for me, is education.