Hardcore Signals - Scalping Forex Signals

Hello babypips world …
In this forum i will give you a low risk scalping forex signals .
IMPORTANT : before you enter these signals you must see these rules to be in the safe side and take the most profit of my signals …
Signal Example :
Buy GBP/JPY Now @136.63
TakeProfit : 136.85 [22 Pips]
StopLoss : 136.42 [21 Pips]
Lot (initial lot) : 0.02

• when you see the signal you must enter it directly.
•see the lot type if it is (initial lot ) thats mean that the lot you will enter is <0.02> For 1000$ in your account .
• i will double the lot in some signals to get the all profit in as i see the market .
•you must enter the lot as it mentioned to out of the day with profit .

Note…
• Drawdown average from 0.5% to 25% as a max ever done .
• Signals will be with small stop loss (3 to 25 pips) and take profit will be 4 times the stop loss .
• if you want to enter some signals and other not , i do not recommend that for the daily profit exit .

Thanks a lot for you for the end and hope you make some cash with me :wink:

At the end of every week all signals history will be posted and the drawdown will be calculated …

2 Likes

1 Like

Hello sir , could you explain to me … i cannot understand you ??

Ahhh… That worked.

Just messin’ with ya.

2 Likes

Hahahaha thanks a lot for your reply …
am new here in posting but i wonder if i replied you with a link of my new telegram channel link is that wrong with the rules of the babypips world ??

Don’t know. Try it. Not sure if it will work. But post your signals here. We want to see them. Otherwise we have to sign up with Telegram.

Thanks a lot for reply , but signals will be published here before it will published in telegram , hope you like it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can’t wait.

1 Like

Still waiting…

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

2 Likes