Harmonic Chart Patterns error?

Hello. I am have never trade live, yet i had been study all the lessons, started to practice on demo for many months by now, but did not yet went to live. I start to read again the lessons and then study more instruments, just to be ready enough when i join live. I took a closer look to the information that i didn t understood, but i caught myself in harmonic price patterns, respectively gartleys. For my many tries, i had never complete a “perfect pattern” because the rules wont let me. Anyway i tried to connect the price lines and fibonacci, they wont respect the rules of the pattern. Can any of you(experimented traders please) explain to me if any of these patterns could be useful and its my fault, making an error, or i m just wasting my time with em ??

Follow the candlestick chart pattern with the price action strategy! I’m sure you’ll get more technical aspect!

Thank you very much for reply. I had already try with the candlesticks.
What i do not understand is why the harmonic chart patterns use different levels on fibonacci, which i have to plot em my self… still the rules cannot be followed. Price is not where it should be. For example in gartley pattern i have the ABCD pattern + XA move, where CD move should be retracement .786 of XA which it wont get there no matter how many tries i did. All i noticed is that numbers aren t right… am i wrong ?