Harmonic Patterns Help

Hi everyone,

Im recently quite fascinated with Harmonic Patterns and have been rereading the stuff on BabyPips but it barely covers the basics. Content online generally is also quite poor or inaccesible. I’ve also been going through the threads discussing various criteria but different people are following different rules and its getting quite confusing. I thought it would be helpful fo post a few charts and get positive criticism and highlight common mistakes to avoid when drawing these patterns. Hope other experienced chartists can give me a hand :slight_smile:

Why are looking at the Index’s? Index’s, Metals and Exotic’s will Blow your account quicker than you can Imagine.

(X) Started a Bullish Trend and (D) after the Minor Trends is Your Entry Point.

Don’t know if that help’s. I and many other traders have blown our Accounts again again and again over and over trading the above. You have to have a Huge Account and be a Very Experienced Trader to Trade the Above. Demo the Amount your going to start with and have at least 100 winnings trades before you start trading Index’s and Gold. For Example Starting a Demo with $25,000 to $50,000 with 100 Winning Trades,

TabiusLee
My Proof Profit Strategy

I don’t know much about harmonic patterns but this first example wouldn’t have produced anything for me because it didn’t get close enough to the support level at point D and under the current economic climate I probably would have wanted to use a false break on the support to go long. As with any technical analysis system you would use the patterns as a tool to indicate good entry and exit levels.