Harmonic Patterns, need some help pretty please

Hey All, I love youz. :slight_smile:

Alright, maybe im getting to ahead of myself. :-p. Anyway, let me get to the point. I love the explanation of harmonic patterns by babypips, but its not sticking with me. I mean, I get some of it and when ever i make a pattern from watching the professionals who i follow like for example jason stapleton, i copy the same chart, I get my fibs together, and it never comes out the pattern they have. Are my fib numbers wrong, is the way I’m doing it wrong. I don’t know. I wish I knew how to take pictures of my screen so I can post the pics but unfortunately I don’t know how, nor do I think i can with this old computer. By the way, the mt4 fib EXPANSION tool, is that the same as the extended tool that they used as an example on babypips. I’m guessing it is, but it wouldn’t hurt to hear a conformation.

So can anyway like tell me how they have there fib tools labeled.What numbers and so on and so forth. Maybe even give a step my step pic of them drawing harmonic patterns. I would be very thankful. If I make billions, U can habe millions. I promise. :wink:

1 Like