Harmonic prices

Trying to learn harmonic price patterns. 1) According to the lesson they’re not easy to spot, and secondly once I do spot a pattern, I’m instructed to measure the pattern, the lesson tells me what I need to measure the patterns but it doesnt tell me exactly how to measure the patterns. Can someone walk me through the procedure to measure a potential harmonic price pattern?

1 Like

I understand your question, but unfortunately I do not have the information to provide real assistance in this matter. But don’t think that’s always the case, it’s just that maybe your question didn’t get to the trader who is really good at it.

The starting point can be high or low on the chart. A harmonic scanner can be used for effective identification of the patterns.

Find a lesson on YouTube on this topic - it is more demonstrative and practical for your understanding. I am sure of it.

Try to start working just when you think it’s right.
Maybe that’s exactly what you need.
Sometimes the most unexpected things can be the most effective.

You have chosen a great approach.
Good luck to you!!!

After using various indicators in my trading journey, I found that MACD is the one that I can trust. It doesn’t only identify the trend but also measures the strength of a trend. I was not very sure about using this but when I used it a few times, I realized that this is what I have been in need of.