Has any one heard of BDSWISS brokage firm

BDswiss brokage frim

Yeah they are ok but the leverage is not good enough for me.

It’s a binary options broker, which means that they are banned from working in EU territory.

Apart from that, they were fined a few years ago (before the ban) by CySEC with €150,000 for conflict of interest and avoidance of operational risk and disruption of services provided to clients.CySEC also found that BDSwiss has failed to act honestly and fairly and professionally in accordance with the best interests of its clients, has failed to inform them of costs and risks and did not ask them of their trading experience.

So, their reputation is not exactly spotless.

If they are binary firm, I think one should not use them. Are you into binary trading?

if I am not mistaken BDswiss and Swiss Markets is the same company? Or am I wrong?

After just 1 day after opening the account:

Account Migration

Dear Trader,

You have attempted to log in to BDS Markets Ltd, regulated by the FSC Mauritius (License No. C116016172 - Domain: bdswiss.com).

We have detected that your account is currently under BDSwiss Holding PLC, regulated by CySec (License No. 199/13 - Domain: eu.bdswiss.com.)

BDS Markets Ltd is a regulated subsidiary of the BDSwiss Group. Clients requesting to trade with BDS Markets Ltd are required to open a new account or request to migrate their existing account. Please note that in order to migrate your account any open positions need to be closed.

After migration you may be provided with new MT4 Account details in which case any balances will be automatically transferred to your new trading account and your old account will be disabled from trading and will be only available for viewing your trading history.

Click Confirm to migrate your account and login to bdswiss.com.

you are forced to migrate to some unregulated crap derivate of them

DO NOT TRADE THERE