Has Anybody Found Success

Its ridiculous to believe that retail traders can move forex prices, either for you or against you. The scale of the market is simply too great to be affected by even the combined capital of every retail forex trader in the world working together.

There are two returns possible from sharing an EA or any other trading strategy - one is you could sell it as a system or via books/courses: the other is the benefit of getting a lot of fresh pairs of eyes looking critically at your system and indirectly helping you improve it.

2 Likes

My two cents/
Stay away from EAs unless you wrote it yourself. Blindly allowing an EA to trade for you when you don’t know how it’s written is just like voting for a politition and hoping he makes the promises he said when you voted…

EAs don’t help newbies learn to trade successfully. However - they will help you learn what not to do (which is outlined above)

3 Likes

You were, but unfortunately you didn’t really want anyone to “correct” your impression, it seems.

What Lukas explained to you wasn’t a “view”: it was a factual reality.

1 Like

I agree with all of the above. If they were that good, they wouldn’t be selling on to others… however, on the flip side, i know fellow traders who make their own EAs and claim they have bought them success… but like with trading in general, people like to tell you about their profits, and not the losses…

Ultimately, its about finding something that works for u and adequately controlling your risks. I have created my own EA that works for me but ill never sell it. No one in the right frame of mind would sell something that they have taken much hard work and time to create unless its for a huge sum of money. I will share myfxbook link of my live account. All i can say is this, put in the hard work as no one will give u anything for free. Money doesnt fall from the sky.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/shmelmie/road-100k/236939888

Why does not function the link? Account closed? :thinking: