Has Anyone Actually Met a Successful Forex Trader in Real Life?

hahahaha, man you’re funny.
You won’t go down too well here though, they’re a pretty serious bunch.

I hope you don’t get run off.

I thought I had met one once, but he’s just pleaded guilty to 1.5 million in fraud… :31:

Your post it so flawed and marred with assumptions. It also does not show if the 70 percent losing are not winning in the next. So now its our turn to show some data on why 95% of traders are losing without making baseless assumptions.

No thank you. It would be a waste of my time as I do not care about your opinion

I have never meet any US or No. American based successful traders (successful in terms of obscenely wealthy). In UA i know a few.

that’s what I thought, your stupidity is clearly defined now

Thank you :slight_smile: don’t care

We should start a thread. “Who here is not a successful trader” and find out why and try to fix the problems. Then we can all say that we have met successful traders.

Successful traders are not always rich. So do not judge by the car sitting in the driveway.

Ah but such a thread and variations of the same do exist…just as the endless repetitions for the holy grail and corresponding strategies…

aaah the holy grail… I have been so close to it so many times, just to see it slip through my fingers.

It is rather simple to publish your trading results these days.

Some ppl have published their results here.
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/45793-share-your-myfxbook-account-new-post.html

Have a look and see who is successful at trading if you want.

Babypips members OOPS and KWCH look to be the most successful so far?

What three things would you ask him/her if you did in fact meet one? :57:

Yeah, me. I pull money out of my account and increase my equity at the same time, that should be your goal - that’s all, more wins than losses and use forex to improve your life, by increasing your net worth and the money that you earn.

1 Like

Are you married?
Do you have any kids?
You’re not gay are you?

depressingly single at the moment, lol, and no, I thought long and hard about being gay, but the equipment is not right. Single and no kids yet.

LOL
If i didn’t know any better I would have thought this was a dating website.

No…

No…

No… But I did have a man crush on Russel Crowe in the Gladiator.

I’m 6’4
Brown eyes
And athletic build.

And ladies… Some of you may have read my autobiography… It’s called “50 Shade of Grey”

Wait …
Don’t you also have a man crush on Clint Eastwood?

Shhhh!!! He still thinks he’s the only one…

Well if there’s a third, then you may have to admit to something… :slight_smile:

Your not a man if you didn’t have one on Mel Gibson after Braveheart…