Has anyone discover the Forex secret yet?

Amazing , no one need to know some secrets
:grinning:

I completely agree with you on the money management. If you know how to preserve your capital? things will work out for you in forex, as long as you learn the skill

1 Like

Yeah, also after you gain the skill you need , there is another level to digg deeper to find out hidden secrets, believe me there is much more to learn

I’m sure there are lol and I’m enjoying the journey, I love trading :muscle:t5:

1 Like

Following this. Very curious to see the proof of how $10,000 turned into $3,000,000 in one year.
I expect a 3rd party website like myfxbook, with a real account with a reliable broker.

Hope not to be disappointed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That would be awesome if he did have results to show, but that’s really nobody’s business unless he’s trying to manage people’s accounts or something, or even mentor people. If that’s the case, then you have to show proof

1 Like

Need answers: wink:

Actually its doing well in real account, but the back test I have for now on demo one , but sure I’ll put on real account its matter of time

Very disappointed.

Profit Trade %: 97.43%
Profit Trade: 17K
Loss Trade: 163K

Probability that this is a Martingale: 99.99% :stuck_out_tongue:

Not at all, I am telling you I have converted 100$ to 2000 $ real by using manual application to my expert
I have all proves you need

Again for every one I do believe I have discovered after 12 years the secret of any pair’s movement

too close to reallity but add on i am the one who programming the expert :money_mouth_face:

Not sure about this.
So you confirm it is a Martingale, but you made some improvements?

Nope, just eye catching, believe me, I am a genius but unfortunately nobody will trust

LOL You might very well be a genius but so far you have shown us nothing to make us believe you.

Can the genius in you spit it all out in a few posts or are you going to beat around the proverbial bush for another 12 years?

2 Likes

You are right, I am not playing around the idea is about the secret need to deliver on managing steps so if you are keen to know its simply to answer related questions on every post I send

:wink:

Where is the 6 other chances?

I have no idea what you’re saying. Too much gibberish for me.