Has anyone ever trusted this site's reviews?

Hi all, I came across a website that reviews learning materials (tradingschools.org).
Does anyone know if the reviews are genuine or not? cause all I’m seeing is mostly 1star or 2 at most :expressionless:

I kindly starting to lose credibility in this site when I saw bigger names getting ridiculed as well, but maybe thats their type of “humour/satirie” how to reviews stuff…

should I just skip this and move over to something more real? (any good review sites?)
thanks

just search " website name" reviews, you’ll get many results on google. though i don’t believe in reviews sites, it’s better to use forums, here people can tell you their actual story and reviews.

1 Like

right now so many review sites there is , so its much difficult to ensure which is actual by real traders.

not completely. it looks not trusted at all. its my own opinion, please dont take it personally anyone.

2 Likes

yes i find the “humour” in it to be almost rude, so can’t take it much seriously either

i’ll follow the google search tip and see what comes out
but indeed having so much material to read and study from is not good either since im very worried i might be reading innacurate things (i came across several articles which having different (like opposite) explenations from other website)
they just dont match and the more i read the more i get confused :confused:

What do you want reviewed?

Hi Lee Gi

I just had a look at the website and I would say stay away. The site looks dodgy.

I also checked on Forex Peace Army website to see if there were any reviews there but there were none. Forex Peace Army are a great place to see some honest reviews about trading companies.

It depends on what you are looking to do with your trading as to whether I can provide some sites that would be beneficial. Do you want to position trade or scalp or day trade or swing trade??? Where are you at in your trading journey?? How much forex education have you had??

Hope that helps.

Regards

Blackduck

Anyone who has gone to the effort of reviewing traders and courses is worth atleast listening to. Just because big traders have been rated poor doesnt make it dodgy, maybe they are running scams or straight up deceiving people. You should read everything and make up your own mind. Personally I would trust it until i hear otherwise. Then hear out the points and make a decision.

I do not believe in reviews mainly cause they are getting fixed and unlike of google maps you really can’t do that much anyway for whatever reason. I do hope it will really need that bettter solution. How else do you want it to get real with that ?

What are you looking for? I don’t think you said.

reviews cant be trusted for all time but if it comes top rating website , then there is a chance to believe that without any doubt.

sorry for the late reply
mainly I was searching about both Steve Nison and al brooks
tnks in advance

I don’t know, they’ve been around for ages. I don’t know if you really need reviews of their educational material at this point.

1 Like

you mean that they’re kind of “obviously good”?
yea thats what I think cause I saw their name showing up on most articles and web materials so I thought it meant something

It’s all in the eye of the beholder, really. They’ve been around the block, but the wealth of information is endless, so they’re not you’re only resources.