Has anyone here used ForexSignals.com?

They run what seems like a pretty busy trading room and signal service, so I’m surprised I haven’t found any info on it here from customers.

All seems legit, traders have verified myfxbook statements with 12+ months history.

I’m keen to hear if anyone has any experience with them before I jump in.

Thanks in advance!

I am considering jumping on board their trading managed account, so I reckon it is pretty legit.

I think their is not much out there atm, as it looks like a new company and ppl tend to share their really bad experiences, not so much their really good ones.

The cost is reasonable and the fact that they are transparent and show results is a big plus in my eyes, not many experts do this, indicating whatever you may want to believe.

Good luck and keep us posted on your results my friend.

Awesome, thanks for the feedback Armandrmorel.

TradeAlerter seems like a good fit for me. FX Viper is obviously popular when you read through their forum, but he’s also little expensive for me at $139/mnth, I’m also a little wary of how long he holds his trades for. I can see a USDCAD trade that’s been open for 3 weeks now…

TradeAlerter doesn’t have the same consistent growth, but it looks like he knows when to cut a loser which I really like.

I respect a trader that can admit when he’s wrong and move on to the next trade.

Ok, I’m signing up and will let you know how I go.

Sounds good, I am also thinking of joining TA and not the actual managed account, but the signals one, as with the signals, they apparently execute trades on your broker system automatically, which means there is no need to be up al night waiting for signals to come through…

How are you getting on my friend, all going ok so far?

Thanks for checking in :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ve signed up to tradealerter. So far so good. I’ve also been hanging out in the trading room a bit and paying close attention to what he posts. He doesn’t care much about tech analysis which I find a little foreign, it’s all discretional, that’s what he calls it anyway. From what I understand that means he’s using news data and underlying economic strength to make trading decisions.

It’s really opening up my eyes to a different way of trading. So far my $2000 account has grown by $45 within the first 3 days, so can’t complaiin :slight_smile:

i hear about it a first time . i will try it in next week . i hopei can learn more from it

Hi graciejj, ive had a look on the holygrail system u mentioned, it just look to good to be true and not much explaining how the system really works .
Can u pls tell how long u been using this system? N provide some of trades made thanks.

It started with an Australian guy showing live feed of his chart as he planned to grow it to a million dollars. Then after a while as the account wasn’t making money anymore, they changed the account, stopped the live feed, claimed there was tax issues etc. Now someone else runs the site, he hasn’t provided any proof of his success as a forex trader but uses his career in the pit as his experience to teach trading forex . It was free and now you will have to pay a considerable amount of money to join. In my opinion. not worth the money and should rather be put towards trying your strategy in the market.