Has anyone tried Fx Euler signals?

I saw some good reviews for this signal provider but i wanted to make sure if it is legit or not. Has anyone tried it?

Have yet to see a signal service worth anything

2 Likes

I don’t know anything about signal services. But, I think if you want to be self-reliant and wish to be the best trader you can be, you find your own signals.

You don’t know what strategies these signals are based on.

If you don’t know their strategy, how can you know when to close?

If you have signals for when to open a position, shouldn’t there be a signal to close?

If so, then why not just invest in a fund and reap your 5% annual profit?

Just my opinion. Good luck!

1 Like

Maybe it is legit, maybe it isn’t. Maybe it will work, maybe it won’t but you’re not learning anything if you are using a signal service.

Hi, My kind suggestion is never try any signal provider unless you had received a real proof from them.There are few good brokers providing social trading opportunities.There are few genuine real traders in those social trading platform.You can find good traders tin those platform.Invest or copy signals from those good performance traders with only the money you can afford to lose.Hope this will be helpful for you.

you are right.These signal service providers are not real traders.So, its waste to copy their signals.

if they post their signals on telegram then you can use a telegram channel backtesting tool to do the testing for you in seconds