Has anyone tried the free EA creators for MT4? Are they any good?

Looking at trying to automate my strategy, however I’m not the best at coding so ideally using a EA creator would be helpful, but do they actually work?

Probably some kinda drag and drop where you can select the things you want to sample from indicators. If your strategy is really good I could ask my coding buddy to take a look at it if you want?

I know people who have. They came be very awkward to use. You want a professional doing something like that if youre putting large sums of money in an account

I’d be happy to put it down and see what they can do if it’s being done by a programmer I’ll list some advanced stuff I wanted to try too. Do you reckon they would mind?

It’s more out of curiosity than anything, I’d like to put it on my practice account and let it run to see what happens.

Hi, check fxdreema. Regards Greg

Will do, thanks Greg!

Exactly what I needed that Greg, thanks!

Hi, no problem :slight_smile:

Ya there are certain EA builders you can use to get better results for your system. There are also some tutorials that you can check out to get a better idea of how to start.

Thanks for the reply Mitchel, I ended up using fxdreema and made one I’m quite happy with so going to be testing that over the coming weeks! However, if you have any links or tutorials you’d recommend I’d appreciate that.

Sure you can create an EA based on your trading parameters. The custom EAs work very well with the strategy and trading plan so you shouldn’t worry about using them. They are rather good for you.

The experiences can actually differ. I haven’t had a great experience personally with automated systems since I’m so used to trading manual on Axiory, Fxview, etc. This one time I did use an EA but it did not respond well to the news update which I could have programmed better but it didn’t work for me at the time. But you can surely give it a shot. It’s worked great for some of my friends.

You may try tradingsm. It is free and closer to what you can do programming.

Anyway, this as the rest of them are far from what you can do by programming. I highly recommend you to learn to code. You’ll have full control over your EA without any dependencies.

At the beginning i was hiring experts to code mql4 but this cost me a lot and you need to be very very specific becuse any mistake they will request an extra money to correct it . This is costing me a lot of money .
Then I started teching my self to code and with time I could make it and code most of my strategies. I can give myself 6/10 . This is give me so much flexibility because I know exactly what I want and I could modify it very easy .