Has anyone used IC Markets?

They’re an Australian regulated forex broker.

icmarkets.com

Now what me interested is their super-tight spread. The following is a screenshot from a demo “True ECN” account (which is commission-based).

Does anyone have experience with IC Markets, good or bad?

I am also trying to find out more about this broker, but like most FX brokers they could be a market maker …

I have tested allot of brokers and I think that IC Markets has a good mix of very tight spreads, relatively little slippage and good support. They also have cTrader with is a plus for my manual trading.

Hi Guys,

I’ve been trading with IC Markers for almost two years now and i would definitely suggest IC Markets to a fellow trader. As Kevin mentioned, I chose ICM mainly for their consistently Low spreads which suited my scalping needs. I’m also very happy with the level of support that ICM provides for their traders and the active assistance given by their IBs in almost all major Forex based Forums.

Also Moyes, i can assure you that they are definitely not a Bucket shop/ market mover broker. IC Markets provides a true ECN environment with no dealing desk or price manipulation.

Best Regards
Narayan

Are you an IB for them? Also , is cTrader better than mt4 and are the spreads cheaper for scalpers to trade? Thanks

IC Markets are just the ducks nuts for brokers. And as we all know ducks nuts are just the absolute best.

Too much social coverage on IC Markets but I wasn’t satisfied with their offerings. I mean Finpro is giving tighter spreads without any dealing desk or trading platform issues. I am not saying that IC isn’t good but if you get something better at lower costs then why trade with them.