Has ARK Invest ($ARKK) Bottomed or More Downside?

Summary of the Fund:

ARK Invest (ARKK) is an actively managed Exchange Traded Fund (ETF). It seeks long-term growth of capital by investing in domestic and foreign equity securities of companies that are relevant to the Fund’s investment theme of disruptive innovation.

ARK defines ‘‘disruptive innovation’’ as the introduction of a technologically enabled new product or service that potentially changes the way the world works.

Companies within ARKK include those that rely on or benefit from the development of new products or services, technological improvements and advancements in scientific research relating to the areas of:

• DNA Technologies and the “Genomic Revolution”
  • Automation, Robotics, and Energy Storage
  • Artificial Intelligence and the “Next Generation Internet”
  • Fintech Innovation

$ARKK - Elliott Wave Latest Weekly View

Since IPO in 2014, ARKK rallied in a 5 swings impulse and peaked in February 2020 at I. The pullback during the Covid crash found a bottom in March 2020 at II. The rally from March 2020 also unfolded in another 5 swing impulse structure and peaked in February 2021 to end a super cycle in (I). If you want to learn more about Elliott Wave Theory, please follow these links: Elliott Wave Education and Elliott Wave Theory) Since then, it has erased all gains correcting cycle against all time lows. The Chart above illustrates the idea that the correction is unfolding as a 3 wave structure called a zigzag (5-3-5) with an extended c leg. Near term, $ARKK can be bouncing in 7 swings to correct cycle against Nov 2021 in ((4)). After ((4)) is completed, sellers should appear and resume the downside trend to end ((5)) of c of (II). Once the sequence is completed, buyers should enter to start the next rally higher.

The only new thing I have learned from this post is what ETF means. I have heard some traders say it but i had no clue what it meant. Everything else is just blurry to me. Newbie syndrome perhaps? I hope to gain a lot more understanding as time goes by

Way too tech heavy of a fund. She has no real edge/skill.

Build your own motif basket and get far better results.