Has there been a moment that made you feel old?

Hellooooo! :blush: Haha. I’m celebrating my birthday on Friday, and I’m turning 31! :older_woman: I’m very excited for a new chapter, but I can’t help but feel so old. :sweat_smile:

I remember, I was listening to the radio while we were in the car. Every Sunday, they do old songs from the 80’s or even earlier. But last weekend, I heard them playing songs I used to sing along to in the 2000’s as if to say, it’s an “old” song already. :open_mouth: Time sure does fly! Hahaha. Have you guys ever had moments like this that made you realize that you’re growing old too?

2 Likes

Wow! 31 is the best age - it was for me, I promise you.

Down hill from 40 - over the cliff at 70 :wink:

Make the most of it @ria_rose great age to be.

1 Like

@ria_rose :birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday:

1 Like

Happy belated birthday @ria_rose :birthday:

31 is great, still young enough to feel invincible but old enough to actually know what you’re doing :grin:

1 Like

honestly mine was when i realized some of the games i played as a kid are now considered “retro” lol. i still remember them like they came out yesterday, then someone younger than me called them old and that kinda hurt :joy: time really moves way faster than we think

1 Like

I will celebrate my 52nd birthday on September 29. As technology evolves, I find myself becoming increasingly resistant, longing for things to remain unchanged from here out, similar to the experiences of the older generation during my upbringing. I am beginning to arrive at that stage.

1 Like

I was always a naughty boy, never listened to my father. He told me not to commit the crime of ‘getting old, it’s bloody dreadful’. He was damn right on that one! :wink:

1 Like

Happy birthday, I feel you… I really feel you :sweat_smile: