Have we flattened the curve in the Philippines?

I am starting to think I have been soaked into the trading world such that I tend to think everything in trading terms. Lol. Every time I here the phrase " Flatten the curve" I always think of the “Equity curve” and be like, " NO MAN, WE NEED A CONSISTENTLY RISING CURVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS BUSINESS"

I also wish this whole saga can pass soon enough. It’s been one bad year for everyone

2 Likes

Ha! One’s perception is often influenced by their occupation, so this is not surprising.

That’s definitely interesting! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: Goes to show that you’ve been very submerged in trading, and that’s great! :blush: I also do hope it passes soon. :frowning:

How is it going in the Philippines? Here we’re clocking more cases than ever. :frowning:

The situation’s still pretty much the same over here. :broken_heart: :frowning: BUT we do have weekly miraculous recoveries that seem to be keeping our numbers in check. :open_mouth: How are things going over there? :open_mouth: Please stay safe and healthy!

1 Like

Bad. A lot of doctors and teachers have passed away.
You too, ria_rose. Take care of yourself.

1 Like

I’m sorry I haven’t been super active lately. :sob: But thank youuuu! :sob: I always hope you’re also taking good care of yourself and your family! :pleading_face: