Have we flattened the curve in the Philippines?

I’m starting to regain hope! :pray: :pray: I really hope we get to beat this pandemic soon. :pray:

1 Like

I am rooting for you guys! I wish you success!

1 Like

Thank you sooooo much. :blush: :blush: I really hope we can turn things around from here. :smiley: How about you? How are you guys doing over there? :open_mouth:

1 Like

You’re welcome!
As for us, it’s about the same. Every day there are about 150 - 200 new positives and 8-14 people pass away. :frowning: I know it could be a lot worse, but it could be a lot better too.

1 Like

Oh! Just saw this update. :open_mouth: I just asked you on another thread about how things are over there. :sweat_smile: But yeah. :confused: It could be a lot better. :frowning:

1 Like

I too wish that this pandemic ends soon. It has affected people more than we know. Hoping for everyone’s good health.

1 Like

I hope everyone here is in good health too!
Sadly, pandemic like this last years. It won’t end soon. :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you! Please stay safe too! :blush:

Unfortunately. :confused: The only hope at this point for things to return to normal is to develop a vaccine. :confused: It usually takes years and even though scientists are rushing the development, it might still take 12-18 months. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Even with a vaccine it’d take a lot longer than that. There’s no logistical way to give the vaccine to everyone and no vaccine works 100%, unfortunately. There’s a long struggle ahead of all of us.

No, they haven’t flattened the curve, they have 2 thousand plus new cases now

That’s true too. :confused: Just thinking about everything makes my head hurt. :frowning:

Are you talking about the Philippines? :open_mouth: Cause we have a lot more than that right now. :open_mouth:

Me too. I am trying to take it one day at a time. A vaccine has to come, sooner or later. Stay strong, ria_rose. :bouquet:

Do you guys think 2021 will be the same as 2020?? We can’t all possibly keep quarantining. :confused:

Predictions are things won’t get better before the late 2021, sadly.

Thank you sooo much mlawson! :blush: I’m super thankful that you’re very supportive and I hope I can also help you as we all go through this terrible situation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Things are not looking so good. :confused: Numbers are still rising. And although vaccines may be ready by the end of 2020 or early 2021, distribution is a different issue. :frowning:

Sadly, the numbers in my country are rising still and will probably only get worse.

Yup same here. I think some states are actually closing back up again…