Have you ever traded the Dax or Ger30

This post has now been removed by the poster

How long have you been trading the index?
What type of ROI have you pulled down?
What’s your strategy?

Hi,

On an average month 600
On a bad month 300
On a good month 800
I have only finalised the strategy last month.
But have back tested rigorously for the past 6months, and in all market conditions it works well.

Hi I also trade the DAX successfully.

You probably won’t find many people here who trade equity indices because this is mainly a forex forum.

I’m another DAX trader. A great instrument to trade if you want an amount of volatility. Regularly over 100 pips a day which is lately quite rare on the EU and GU pairs

Anyway best market in terms of volatility is forex. I can’t even imagine how to make fundamnetal analysis for indices, because it is some kind of derivative asset and there are much more factors impacting on its fluctuations, than currencies or commodities have.

I find fundamental analysis for indices is quite simple. Ever since the most recent 2008 crash, central banks have adopted low interest rates which encourages people to spend money which in turn causes high inflation. This leads to equity indices prices rising.

If you look at a weekly chart for the Dax, it has been bullish since the end of 2008 all the way until now with only one correction in 2011. You don’t get a much better trend than that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Paul - I just sent you an email to thea ddress you quoted below.

I only started trading the GER30 3 weeks ago and like you was searching various forums to see if anyone else was doing this, as I am surprised (pleasently surprised of course) at how much easier I am finding it to profit from the GER30 than from forex.

Hopefully it’s still going well for you and hope to hear back from you via email.

Got a non-delivery reply from your email adderess. If you would still like to discuss GER30 strategy, can you please post a new email address?

Can someone share with me his ger30 strategy?

Would somebody share this dax strategy with me, pls?

Hi PJ just checking how that Ger30 is going for you now

Good day
How have you been doing with the Ger30, need some advise

Hi
How is the Dax going still Trading?
Regards

id be interested in your dax strategy

Hello, looking to trade the DAX anyone have any tips would be really appreciated… thanks