Have you ever traded with multiple accounts?

Let image that you have many accounts for living, travelling, investing or retirement. Is that a good or bad idea and why?

I’m just curious and would like to hear from traders in this forum that have experience about this.
Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Each to their own. I have several, but as humans seem likely to destroy the planet sooner than later, I live on a monthly cycle.

The Richest Man in Babylon is a 1926 book by George S. Clason that dispenses financial advice through a collection of parables set 4,097 years ago in ancient Babylon . The book
is regarded as a classic of personal financial advice and is available on Amazon…

1 Like

Thank you @steve369

I’ve tried trading with multiple accounts, but usually, I don’t have trades open on multiple accounts at the same time. :open_mouth: I’m not sure I can positively handle the possibility of losing more money on more accounts. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You mean profit goes to expenses for each account or growing that account balance? So not just one trading account to do what you want? Is that what you mean?

1 Like

Yeah I use several accounts but it’s different brokers the goal is to accurately estimate the difference in spreads and execution quality and choose the best. If you talk about particular broker then clearly only one account is possible, read their ToS

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. Think about the case when we’re in lost, it’s double.

It’s a good idea. Thanks @Tickmill-News

Yes, that’s what I mean.