Have you guys been sticking to your New Year's Resolutions?

Hey everyone! I haven’t been online much at all the past month as I’ve been working on a few other non-trading related projects and it’s taking up most of my time. I am curious though…

What goals did you set as your New Year’s resolutions? Are you still trying to accomplish them, or have you given up?

I did set some trading-related goals, but I also set some business goals this year. I’ve been working around the clock but my first children’s book is about to be published and I started an Etsy shop! (I love designing things, it’s what I’d like to do full-time while being a part-time trader). I guess those things have taken so much of my time that trading has been on the back burner, but I’m still working to become a better trader as well.

I hope you are all having successes this new year and would love to hear how things are going for you!

1 Like

Hi, my New Year resolution is in progress. Currently, gain knowledge about futures and in the meantime checking technical stuff, create trading plan and routine. You have nice second job :slight_smile: passion will definitely help you grow this business :slight_smile: keep it up :+1:

I don’t participate in new year resolutions, but I’m curious how others are doing…

Has anyone out there been making any progress with their resolutions?

OMG! Dm me the book and your store! Would love to support!!!

1 Like

Mine was to learn Spanish lol. I’m still doing Duolingo!

1 Like