Have you tried investing in crypto projects?

Well, agree. That’s different from IPO - more like crowdfunding - so the project gets actual money (no matter If it’s $ or bitcoins) and promise you a service/product in the future.
Though some ICOs have a kind of MVP to show, which is potentially better that nothing.
I got your point, thank you a lot!

No, but I have tried mining. But can I be briefed on the process of how to get involved in the projects?

I want to try investing in ICOs but I feel that choosing one that will be successful or at least really push through with their project is like looking for a needle in a haystack. If I ever decide to invest in one, maybe I would choose one that is backed by a company with history that I can look into vs a really new company that was created for the sole purpose of the current project.

Well, it’s just like buying the project’s coins/tokens that you’ll then use on their platform/ service. ICO mechanism

I completely agree that it’s difficult to make the right choice and join a worthy project. I think it’s necessary to conduct your own research or at least pay attention to ratings on special websites

Yeah. But to contradict myself about the importance of having previous company history, there’s Ethereum.

I completely agree. There are lots of scam startup projects everywhere. I have tried investing in other alt coins but I always end up going back to Bitcoin. Will there be really a next “big thing”?

I wish someone posts a really good project here then we’d all jump in. :slight_smile: Or maybe babypips can create their own coin! @Pipstradamus :blush:

NO! I didn’t try investments in crypto projects. But I am just curious to know the latest updates and news about cryptocurrencies. And I found a site that is really good which is Crypto News Trends.:blush:

No, but i buy many dog coins
then sold …:sunglasses:

I have problems with dog coins

I have invested in loads over the years. From eastablished ones like to to lots of ICO’s.

1 Like