Having difficulty winning trades

Post your last trades and the reasoning, maybe I can help you.

1 Like

same boat here, literally been learning since April & itā€™s like the more I learn the more losses I am taking. November was by far my worst month since I started live in July. Realized I was doing too much & needed to regather. Needed to start back from square one with basic rules and itā€™s helped a bit this month.

3 Likes

All tp was hit :). Here is another one Long Cadchf @.6956 tp .6996
warren buffet books is helpful

1 Like

i can introduce few books to you, that will be helping, but it will cost you a lot of money, it isnot from me, im not seller :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes I exit too early and then price goes in the direction I had presumed other times when I stay in the trade and is stopped out, price goes in the opposite direction.

Yes, of course, this happens to everybody. But you could be more precise. Log your trades, winners and losers. Even include the trades which met your target criteria but which you did not take. Check where you entered, where your stops were, where you exited, and what happened to price in the time after the trade was closed. Aim to identify what happens in at least 80% of each type of exit.

We canā€™t know 100% what the market will do but we have to know 100% what we will do.

1 Like

Niiiiiice!!! Good job!!

2 Likes

probably i was wrong about this one Cadchf, if we are not sure, stay out

1 Like

Why do you exit too early?

What causes you to exit too early?

Fear of losing I guess or I think price is reversing but it really isnā€™t

Too much information is misinformation. I have been there. My guess is the more you learn about new concepts and indicators, the more you unconsciously chase the holy grail. You are throwing all the jargon you learn each day into you charts. What you do not realize is that the price will move as it pleases regardless of how much you know about it.
Going back to basics is the way to go. Basics of trading are priceless. Nothing beats the concept of support and resistance in trading. You will be much more profitable trading of these levels than using fancy indicators.

4 Likes

What I am going to advice you is something that worked for me. I turned off the terminal window, (P/L) so you wont see the fluctuation of your account figures as the market moves. After placing a trade, turn off your trading platform and do something else.
That way, you will never fiddle with your trades. Remember that once the trade is placed, there isnā€™t much you can do to reverse your decision. Let it play out.

2 Likes

I am not very sure about your signals but your free signals might help them in short term but in reality this will not teach them on how to win trades. It is better to share your strategy with other traders to help them win.

thanks much

I already understand that

1 Like

That is great to know, work on your trading strategy and review your trading activity by time to time and try to cut out the losses from your trades and you will start developing small profits then. Wish you luck.

1 Like

The same strategy will not work in all kinds of market conditions. You perhaps need to relook into your trading strategy. Make a different trading plan if the previous one is no longer working out.

2 Likes

thank you :+1:t4: :+1:t4:

1 Like

Thatā€™s on point!

take notes of what price did AFTER you got stopped out. Make a list of your mistakes, and count which mistakes you repeat. take notes of what price did AFTER you got stopped out.

1 Like