Head and shoulders

See my smile??? I think of some retracement (got some sharks to feed), consolidation, little fakeout (sharks always hungry) and run down…

“I like 29th of February, it comes only once every four years, in its honour I should probably stay a little at those prices (80,30 to 80,50), people should think it is some support…” (Head and Shoulders says that ;)))

I sold some USDJPY at 80.76 (yes, I saw the break of the trendline, but I am scared of fakeouots till NY is open), right after the break of 80.78 low, deal goes nice for now. Havent put any stop loss, but if I had to, I would do it around 80.90. For getting profit I set up the chart on 30 minutes with 14 EMA on that - when price touch the EMA or start some consoloidation close to it, should be time to look for getting out. I am trading from one month so if somebody sees something wrong - please, tell me :))))
P.S. - the second bar after the line break confirms the real breakout in my oppinion, but I was out with the dog at that time - she really, really wanted to take a poo
P.P.S. - conservative taking profit (or locking some sure gains from the position) could be around 80.40

got scared of that stopping at 80.58 yesterday, and good for me, got scared of the sharks still around (at that time), got out at 80.69 - thought it was a break against my position (and it really was, a nice one), and good for me… :slight_smile: 5 pips, my precious, I feel happy, like the poo of my dog…

there’s a new head and shoulders forming on the 15m as we speak

Batman won’t appear this time, I would bet its gonna jump up a little, but not that sure if it has the time to do it by the end of NY session, and I don’t wanna play only with the americans

Haaa fake batman, sharks got dinner again, hope you not jump on it, it’s too late for trading, should be some day positions confusing covering, Monday’s gonna be wild, yen is in a big correction in my opinion, it is gonna bracket a few days before next trend, may be makin a large triangle or some similar consolidation

so drunk yesterday, thought it was friday, f… yen gets pretty ugly in my eyes - it sould consolidate for a few hours, but after that - I don’t know, most of all it should go down, but is very, very possible to explode upstairs, I am looking to sell some EUR, buy some USD, not exactly sure for the pound - may be we should sell it today
I am looking at all major pairs and try to make some price analysis for every single currency, I think that will help if a single currency starts a nice movement we could see it in advance, prepair for it and choose the better and more volatile pair for the breakout (or trend). Swiss frank is the most stable think in the world in my eyes, I look at the CHF pairs more like indexes - most of their movement is “the other” currency’s volatile. I read Bloomberg, daily fundamentals, but just to be informed - I like Sam Seiden and Ken Chow more, and both of them say that price tells everything, and news are history when price is talking